Google Shopping is one of the most effective sales channels. It allows customers to easily and quickly find the product they are interested in and compare prices.
For Shopify stores, we set up 2 apps based on your needs:
- The "Google Channel" app, which came under the control of the Google campaign as of September 1st. This application is suitable for stores with one language and currency.
- Application "Feed for Google Shopping: Feed". Helps to quickly create a feed for products. Suitable for multilingual sites and sites with multiple currencies.
We will help you upload your products to the Google Merchant Center and arrange them in accordance with Google's requirements.
Shopify Store Requirements
- Store products must have a Product Category filled in and match Google's categories. You can download and watch here.
- Fill in SKU and GTIN.
- Connecting a Google Channel and syncing it with your Merchant Center account.
- Delivery setup is a must! The cost and time of delivery are the main factor in the purchase or refusal of the client from the order. You can read the delivery settings rules here.
Further, the goods are checked from 3 to 7 days and appear in the Google Shopping results.